Come and Visit Our Refurbished Inn - Food and Drink in Easingwold
Have you been in the Angel Inn in Easingwold recently ? We've completely refurbished the pub with comfy red sofas and our regular customers agree that we have a terrific atmosphere with a light and airy feel.
So why not pop in for a bottle of ice cold wine, Sauvignon Blanc ,Pinot Grigio, Rioja or White Zinfandel.
Serving freshly ground Coopers coffee all day everyday. Mocha, Latte, Cappuccino its upto you. To drink in or takeaway.
Try our super chilled San Miguel, Carling , Stella Artois,Cobra, John Smiths smooth,Worthingtons creamflow Grolsch, Guinness or Thatchers Gold draught.
Handpulls includes regular favourite Fullers London Pride and an array of wonderful ales changed on a weekly basis.
We have a large car park to the rear of the pub, outside seating available from 1st April until October.
FREE WIFI now available.
Other information and events throughout the week
- Sky Sports, ESPN, Racing UK
- Race Day breakfasts for Horse Racing fans
- Darts for ladies on Tuesdays and men on Thursdays
- Quiz night last Wednesday of the month
- Ladies Football Team on Sundays
- CONGRATULATIONS to EASINGWOLD ANGELS LADIES FC
- North Riding Womens League CHAMPIONS 2011/12
- North Eastern Regional Womens League RUNNERS UP 2012/13